For Immediate Release
For Media Inquiries, contact Richard Baldwin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joyous Adds Paradise Biriyani Pointe (Lawrenceville, NJ) to its Mobile Ordering Platform
Lawrenceville, NJ – Portland, Oregon-based Joyous has added its first restaurant outside of its home in the Pacific Northwest with the addition of Lawrenceville, New Jersey’s Paradise Biryani Pointe.
Amid an explosion in inflation and a potential recession on the horizon, Joyous gives eaters a way to save money on their favorite local restaurants by offering its users Forever Discounts.
For restaurants, Joyous offers a complete marketing suite to independents in addition to its robust mobile ordering platform (available for both iOS and Android). Restaurants get all these tools to help them succeed for less than the cost of using the national delivery companies.
Paradise Biryani Pointe in Lawrenceville offers some delightful, tasty flavors in its popular dishes:
- Garlic Naan – Leavened bread made of wheat and all-purpose flour, infused with freshly chopped garlic and butter.
- Chicken Biryani (Boneless) – Basmati rice cooked with tender chunks of chicken, blended with herbs & spices, then garnished with egg and served with yogurt raita and chilli pepper nutty gravy.
- Chicken 65 – Boneless cubes of chicken marinated in corn flour batter and special spices, deep fried and tossed with yogurt, fresh green chillies and curry leaves.
- Chicken Dum Biryani (Bone-in) – Fragrant basmati rice layered and slow cooked with tender pieces of chicken marinated in yogurt, fried onions and a variety of fresh herbs & spices.
- Baby Corn Manchurian – Baby corn marinated in a spiced batter deep fried and tossed in soy sauce and finely minced ginger and garlic.
- Gobi Manchurian – Cauliflower florets marinated in a spiced batter, deep fried and tossed in soy sauce and finely minced ginger and garlic.
- Chicken 555 – Boneless chicken cubes marinated in southern spices and powdered cashew nuts, deep fried and garnished with onions.
To order from Paradise Biryani Pointe in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, please download the Joyous App!
To see the full menu for Paradise Biryani Pointe, please visit their menu page.
Joyous was founded in 2013 by Vara Prasad, an Indian immigrant to the United States who worked his whole life in technology. After a long career in tech, including a successful acquisition by IBM and a long stint at IBM, Prasad put his life savings on the line to create a way for local, independent restaurants to thrive with the same tools that the big national chains have. Joyous is 100% bootstrapped, having taken no capital from professional investors at this time.
Since 2013, Joyous has built a platform that allows restaurants to offer many features, including takeout, delivery, and contactless dine-in. Still, these robust features—on par with DoorDash, UberEats and Grubhub—are just a small part of the automated marketing engine that Joyous starts for each independent restaurant that joins its platform. Joyous also offers its services to restaurants at a steep discount compared to the national delivery companies while at the same time offering them more. Please see our Restaurant Information Site to learn more about what Joyous can offer restaurants.
Joyous is committed to connecting community and commerce by helping local restaurants thrive while helping diners save on great meals.